Becoming a member of ACD helps create a better life for children with a disability and their families.
ACD members include parents, siblings, family members of children with a disability, young people with a disability, professionals who work with families, students and supporters.
We encourage you to join ACD and other disability-specific groups. Our combined aim is to work together on issues extending across all disabilities.
ACD membership benefits
- 4 editions per year of ACD’s member magazine NoticeBoard which includes:
-updates on services, supports and policy
- Free access to ACD information resources.
- Free attendance at ACD member-only workshops and opportunities to take part in ACD member events.
- Discounts to a growing range of services and opportunities, including disability-friendly accommodation providers.
- Each and every member contributes to our collective voice and strengthens our advocacy work to achieve a better deal for children with a disability and their families in Victoria.
- Opportunities to contribute to consultations to create positive change for children with a disability and their families.
- Professionals, service providers, organisations and community supporters are welcome to join for an annual fee.
Read a previous edition of our member magazine NoticeBoard:
ACD membership is:
- $25.00 (GST Inc) per year for family membership.
- $25.00 (GST Inc) per year for students and interested persons.
- $100 (GST Inc) per year for community organisations and professionals.
We have over 2,000 members and welcome new members and supporters.
Terms and conditions of membership
Terms and conditions of ACD membership are outlined in our Constitution:
Your membership strengthens our collective voice to drive positive change for children and families.