All money donated to ACD goes directly towards improving the lives of children with a disability and their families.
We rely on donations from our members, the general public, government grants, philanthropic trusts and bequests to continue providing our current and additional services.
What your donation can achieve
- $100 Funds 1 hour of community education
- $200 Funds distribution of information resources to 10 families
- $2,000 Funds 1 day of our ACD Support Line
- $10,000 Funds our Sibling Program for 1 year
ACD is a registered charity and donations are tax deductible. All donations are welcome.
The difference you can make
Your donation to ACD will:
- Give hope to families who have nowhere else to turn
- Provide support not offered by government
- Give families the confidence to seek better support for their children
- Deliver immediate outcomes that assist children with a disability and their families
- Improve access to information about services
- Help families to feel that they are not alone
Read some success stories about how your donation can make a difference to the lives of children with a disability and their families.
Fundraise for ACD