Becoming a member of ACD helps create a better life for children with a disability and their families.
ACD members include parents, siblings, family members of children with a disability, young people with a disability, professionals who work with families, students and supporters.
We encourage you to join ACD and other disability-specific groups. Our combined aim is to work together on issues extending across all disabilities.
ACD membership benefits
- 4 editions per year of ACD’s member magazine NoticeBoard
- Free information resources for families
- Discounts on ACD workshops and events
Read a previous edition of our member magazine NoticeBoard:
ACD membership is:
- FREE for families for the first 12 months, then $16.50 (GST Inc) per year.
- $16.50 (GST Inc) per year for students and interested persons.
- $55 (GST Inc) per year for community organisations and professionals.
We have over 2,000 members and welcome new members and supporters.
Terms and conditions of membership
Terms and conditions of ACD membership are outlined in our Constitution:
Your membership strengthens our collective voice to drive positive change for children and families.