ACD’s new NDIS Planning Workbook has been designed by parents of children with a disability, for parents of children with a disability – and is the first planning workbook to be developed with a specific focus on what families need and are asking for.
It’s been designed to help you prepare for your child’s planning meeting with the NDIS, and helps you:
- Understand the NDIS process, language and framework
- Identify what supports your child has now
- Consider what you might like to change
- Consider goals for the year and the future, and the supports required to reach those goals
- Be as prepared as possible for your child’s NDIS planning meeting.
Click on the image above to download your own copy of the workbook.