We are actively engaged in policy development around human rights, discrimination, early childhood, education and disability where it relates to children with a disability and their families.
Working together gets results
Our collaborative networks, along with other agencies and peak bodies strengthens our efforts to drive change leading to positive outcomes for children and families.
As ACD members we encourage you to be part of opportunities to create change.
- ACD Victoria State Disability Plan Submission, July 2016 (PDF 792KB)
- ACD response to NDIS Quality and Safeguards, April 2015 (PDF 350KB)
- ACD response to Social Inclusion Inquiry, March 2014 (PDF 396KB)
- ACD response to NDIA Strategic Plan 13-16, January 2014 (PDF 368KB)
- ACD response to FSP Guidelines, August 2013 (PDF 358KB)
- ACD response to Guidelines for Individual Support Packages, July 2013 (PDF 402KB)
- ACD response to NDIS Terminology, September 2012 (PDF 362KB)
- ACD response to Draft State Disability Plan, July 2012 (PDF 270KB)
- ACD response to Handbook Feedback Form, April 2012 (PDF (178KB)
- ACD response to DEECD TVLC, June 2013 (PDF 417KB)
- ACD response to New Directions, September 2012 (PDF 361KB)